WhiteRabbit is a small application that can be used to analyse the structure and contents of a database as preparation for designing an ETL. It comes with RabbitInAHat, an application for interactive design of an ETL to the OMOP Common Data Model with the help of the the scan report generated by White Rabbit.
- Can scan databases in SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS Access, Teradata, PDW, Amazon RedShift, Google BigQuery, SAS files and CSV files
- The scan report contains information on tables, fields, and frequency distributions of values
- Cutoff on the minimum frequency of values to protect patient privacy
- WhiteRabbit can be run with a graphical user interface or from the command prompt
- Interactive tool (Rabbit in a Hat) for designing the ETL using the scan report as basis
- Rabbit in a Hat generates ETL specification document according to OMOP templatement according to OMOP template