CohortDiagnostics is part of HADES.
This is an R package for performing various study diagnostics, many of which are not specific to any particular study design.
- Show cohort inclusion rule attrition.
- List all source codes used when running a cohort definition on a specific database.
- Find orphan codes, (source) codes that should be, but are not included in a particular concept set.
- Compute cohort incidence across calendar years, age, and gender.
- Break down index events into the specific concepts that triggered them.
- Compute overlap between two cohorts.
- Characterize cohorts, and compare these characterizations. Perform cohort comparison and temporal comparisons.
- Explore patient profiles of a random sample of subjects in a cohort.
The CohortDiagnostics package is an R package.
Requires R. Some of the packages used by CohortDiagnostics require Java.
See the instructions here for configuring your R environment, including Java.
In R, use the following commands to download and install CohortDiagnostics:
Documentation can be found on the package website.
PDF versions of the documentation are also available:
Read here how you can contribute to this package.
CohortDiagnostics is licensed under Apache License 2.0
CohortDiagnostics is being developed in R Studio.