An R package for generating features (covariates) for a cohort using data in the Common Data Model.
- Takes a cohort as input.
- Generates baseline features for that cohort.
- Default covariates include all drugs, diagnoses, procedures, as well as age, comorbidity indexes, etc.
- Support for creating custom covariates.
- Generate paper-ready summary table of select population characteristics.
FeatureExtraction is an R package, with some functions implemented in C++.
Requires R (version 3.2.2 or higher). Installation on Windows requires RTools. FeatureExtraction require Java.
- On Windows, make sure RTools is installed.
- FeatureExtraction as well as the DatabaseConnector and SqlRender packages require Java. Java can be downloaded from http://www.java.com.
- In R, use the following commands to download and install FeatureExtraction:
FeatureExtraction is licensed under Apache License 2.0
FeatureExtraction is being developed in R Studio.
Ready for use
- This project is supported in part through the National Science Foundation grant IIS 1251151.