- Include cohorts with 0 people in cohort counts (Issue #91).
- Use numeric for cohort ID (Issue #98)
- Allow big ints for target pairs (#103)
tempEmulationSchema when creating negative controlc ohorts (#104)
- Target CDM v5.4 for unit tests (#119)
- Fix for subset references (#115)
- Allow for subset cohort name templating (#118)
- Allow all entries with limit operator and do not require > 0 days follow up (#112)
- New feature: cohort subsetting (Issue #67).
- Removes the evaluation of ROhdsiWebApi code in vignettes (Issue #70)
- Basic tests for different database platforms (#71)
- Fixes data type issue for Google Big Query (Issue #51).
- Removes the
databaseId field from the cohort inclusion table (Issue #52)
- Adds the ability to generate negative control outcome cohorts for use in population-level estimation. (Issue #9)
- Add more flexibility when reading/writing CSV files including appending (Issue #44), flags for disabling warnings (Issue #38) and removing unhelpful warnings (Issue #43).
- Added better error handling to
saveCohortDefinitionSet (Issue #25)
- Add better handling of column name casing in CSV files that hold cohort settings. (Issue #37)
- Added functions to check if a data.frame conforms to a cohortDefinitionSet (Issue #21)
- Allow for specification of the database_id in export methods. (Issue #18)
getCohortStats function allows for exporting cohort statistics into data frames (Pull Request #24)
- Add utility methods for reading/writing CSV files. (Issue #16)
- Update dependency versions in DESCRIPTION to resolve issues when using older versions of readr/stringi. (Issue #13)
- Breaking change: change the defaults for saving/getting a cohortDefinitionSet to/from the file system. (Issue #16)
getCohortCounts now supports an optional parameter
cohortDefinitionSet which will join the cohort counts with the cohort definition set when desired (Issue #14)
getCohortDefintionSet function for retrieving a cohort definition set from either a package or the file system
saveCohortDefinitionSet to remove the
settingsFileName should include the path to the file.
- Bug fixes
createCohortTables to include all cohort statistics tables
createEmptyCohortDefinitionSet to make this consistent with ROhdsiWebApi and CohortDiagnostics
dropCohortStatsTables function for removing cohort statistics tables
exportCohortStatsTables function for exporting cohort statistics to CSV files
getCohortTableNames function to define the list of cohort table names to create
insertInclusionRuleNames for inserting the inclusion rule names into the cohort stats table
saveCohortDefinitionSet to save the cohort definition set to the file system for use by study packages
- Added a vignette and updated documentation
- Remove CirceR dependency and related functions
Updating function calls to use “generate” instead of “instantiate”