Eunomia is a standard dataset in the Common Data Model (CDM) for testing and demonstration purposes. Eunomia is used for many of the exercises in the Book of OHDSI.
- Provides a small simulated dataset in the CDM.
- Also includes a subset of the Standardized Vocabularies.
- Interfaces with the DatabaseConnector and SqlRender packages.
- No need to set up a database server. Eunomia runs in your R instance (using SQLite).
connectionDetails <- getEunomiaConnectionDetails()
connection <- connect(connectionDetails)
querySql(connection, "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM person;")
Eunomia is an R package containing a SQLite database.
- The DatabaseConnector and SqlRender packages require Java. Java can be downloaded from http://www.java.com. Once Java is installed, ensure that Java is being pathed correctly. Under environment variables in the control panel, ensure that the jvm.dll file is added correctly to the path.
- In R, use the following commands to download and install CohortMethod:
Eunomia is licensed under Apache License 2.0
Eunomia is being developed in R Studio.
Ready for use