HADES is developed and maintained by the HADES Workgroup of the OHDSI
The HADES workgroup has regular meetings. Meetings are open to all,
and will be held on the third Thursday of the month. Time (DST where
- 6pm Central European time
- 5pm UK time
- 12pm (noon) Eastern Time (New York / New Jersey /
- 9am Pacific Time (Los Angeles / Stanford)
Teams meeting details:
Microsoft Teams Meeting
Each package in HADES has one or two maintainers. These maintainers
have the final responsibility and authority over their package. These
are the expectations of package maintainers:
- Represent the package in the HADES group discussions.
- Ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Review and merge pull requests.
- Create releases (and communicate upcoming releases to those that
need to know).
- Adapt the package to changes in its dependencies (including R
packages, R itself, and the infrastructure).
- Develop new functionality depending on the needs of the
- Adhere to and enforce the HADES standards, such as the Developer Guidelines and Code Style Guide.